Thursday, September 23, 2010

e.l.f. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

If you've never heard of e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) Cosmetics, let me give you a quick intro.

e.l.f. cosmetics are inexpensive and high-quality. Most items are $1.00 for the regular e.l.f. line and $3.00 for the e.l.f. studio line. They are sold online at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ or at some Target and Kmart stores.

I recently purchased the Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths to see if they were any good. Well to my surprise, at only $3.00, they are fantastic! I can get my makeup off and face washed in less than 2 minutes. This is a great timesaver at night when I am exhausted after a long, hectic day of work, home and dealing with my son. The package comes with 20 pre-moistened wipes. After wiping your face with the cloth you do have to give your face a quick rinse or you will be left with a soapy residue.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It does not dry out your skin nor cause you to get blemishes.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment